Discover Your Biblical Judeo-Christian Heritage
Discovering Jesus in the Covenants
and Hebrew Rituals
A life-changing twelve-week course on
Jesus (Yeshua) and the Biblical Roots of Christianity
Institute for Hebraic-Christian Studies
McKinney, TX Campus
Where: The Bethany Center at El Dorado Park, 2600 El Dorado Parkway, Suite 210, McKinney, TX 75050
When: January 11, 2017, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Teacher: Dr. Victoria Sarvadi
Cost: $65 non-refundable Early Bird Registration due by Wednesday, December 28, 2016 plus a $10 class fee due at the beginning of each class meeting. Late registration after December 28 is $75. These courses cost thousands of dollars if you took them at a Bible college. We have made the registration and class fee very low so all can afford it. If you can give more to our ministry it is appreciated. Any amount given over the required class fee is considered a tax exempt donation to IHCS which is a 501 (C) (3) tax exempt ministry.
Jan 11 – Covenants & Rituals
Jan 18 – Blood Covenant Ritual
Jan 25 – Abraham & the Covenant
Feb 1 – Tabernacle – 1
Feb 15 – Tabernacle – 2
Feb 22 – High Priest
Mar 1 – Blood Covenant Preview
Mar 8 – Sin Offering
Mar 15 – Trespass Offering
Mar 22 – Burnt Offering
Mar 29 – Meal Offering
April 5 – Peace Offering
How to Pre-register:
Pre-register by completing the Registration Form on back or by calling Dr. Victoria Sarvadi at 844-SARVADI (7278234). To avoid late registration, your $65 fee must be received by December 28, 2016. Make your check to IHCS and mail to: Dr. Victoria Sarvadi, The Bethany Center at El Dorado Park, 2600 El Dorado Parkway, Suite 210, McKinney, TX 75050.We look forward to seeing you in class.
Students desiring credit may earn a Diploma in Hebraic-Christian Studies by completing all six IHCS courses with accompanying homework. Students desiring a degree may transfer their course work to one of several IHCS affiliated educational organizations. For more information on IHCS, see our web at www.rbooker.com.
THE BLOOD OF THE EVERLASTING COVENANT
Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep; through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. (Hebrews 13:20-21).
- God made an everlasting blood covenant with Himself on our behalf.
- Ancient people groups understood this and made blood covenants between themselves.
- The blood of the everlasting covenant is the master theme of the Bible.
- Every spiritual benefit God has for us flows out of the blood of the everlasting covenant.
- While God relates to us through His sacred blood covenant, few believers understand this subject.
- In IHCS JR100 you will not only learn the ancient covenant ritual but how Abraham believed in Jesus and the pictures of Jesus in the Tabernacle of Moses, the sacrificial offerings in Leviticus, the person and work of the High Priest, and much more. You will learn to “love Leviticus.”
- The Hebrew Bible is a picture book of Jesus. We cannot understand the Bible or God’s promises for us without a revelation of the blood of the everlasting covenant.
- If you want a fresh encounter with God, this teaching will literally explode inside you and change your life forever as you see Jesus as the full reality of the ancient blood covenant.
- Join us for this life-changing course as Dr. Victoria Sarvadi explains in-depth the ancient blood covenant rituals, how they picture Jesus and how we can walk in the covenant blessings of God. REGISTER NOW!