Discover Your Biblical Judeo-Christian Heritage
Discovering Jesus in the
Sabbaths and Feasts
A life-changing twelve-week course on
Jesus (Yeshua) and the Biblical Roots of Christianity
Institute for Hebraic-Christian Studies
McKinney, TX Campus
Where: The Bethany Center at El Dorado Park, 2600 El Dorado Parkway, Suite 210, McKinney, TX 75050
When: April 19, 2017, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Teacher: Dr. Victoria Sarvadi
Cost: $65 non-refundable Early Bird Registration due by Wednesday, April 5. There is also a $10 per class fee due at the beginning of each class meeting. Late registration after April 5 is $75. These courses cost thousands of dollars if you took them at a Bible college. We have made the registration and class fee very low so all can afford it. If you can give more to our ministry it is appreciated. Any amount given over the required class fee is considered a tax exempt donation to IHCS which is a 501 (C) (3) tax exempt ministry.
April 19 — The Sabbath and Sabbaths
April 26 — Jesus, Paul, the Law and the Sabbath
May 3 — Passover
May 10 — Unleavened Bread
May 17 — First Fruits
May 24 — Pentecost
May 31 — Trumpets
May 31 — Trumpets
June 7 — Atonement
June 14 — Tabernacles (break on June 21)
June 28 — Purim
July 5 — Hanukkah
July 12 — Celebrating the Feasts
How to Pre-register:
Pre-register by completing the Registration Form on back or by calling Dr. Victoria Sarvadi at 844-SARVADI (7278234). To avoid late registration, your $65 fee must be received by April 5, 2017. Make your check to IHCS and mail to: Dr. Victoria Sarvadi, The Bethany Center at El Dorado Park, 2600 El Dorado Parkway, Suite 210, McKinney, TX 75050. We look forward to seeing you in class.
Students desiring credit may earn a Diploma in Hebraic-Christian Studies by completing all six IHCS courses with accompanying homework. Students desiring a degree may transfer their course work to one of several IHCS affiliated educational organizations. For more information on IHCS, see our web at www.rbooker.com.
REDISCOVER JESUS IN HIS BIBLICAL CULTURE
“Speak to the children of Israel and say to them, The feasts of the Lord, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts … These are the feasts of the Lord, holy convocations which you shall proclaim at their appointed times — (Leviticus 23:2,4)
- The Biblical Feasts are the Feasts of the Lord for all people in covenant with God.
- The Feasts are appointed times (moedim) when God would meet with His people.
- The Feasts are pictures of Yeshua/Jesus who did His redemptive work all on Feast days.
- The Feasts teach us how to have holy encounters with God.
- The three Feast seasons represent three major encounters with God.
- The seven individual Feasts represent seven steps in the believers walk with God.
- The Feasts also teach the correct understanding of God’s prophetic seasons and Bible prophecy.
- We cannot fully understand the Bible or God’s redemptive work without a revelation of Jesus in the Feasts.
If you want a fresh encounter with God, this teaching will change your life forever as you see Jesus as the ultimate reality of the Feasts of the Lord REGISTER NOW! BRING A FRIEND!