Discover Your Biblical Judeo-Christian Heritage
Discovering Jesus in the Covenants and Hebrew Rituals
A life-changing twelve-week course on
Jesus (Yeshua) and the Biblical Roots of Christianity
Institute for Hebraic-Christian Studies
McKinney, TX Campus
Where: The Bethany Center at El Dorado Park, 2600 El Dorado Parkway, Suite 210, McKinney, TX 75070
When: February 1, 2021, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Teacher: Dr. Victoria Sarvadi
Cost: $65 non-refundable Early Bird Registration due by Friday, January 22. Late registration after January 22 is $75. These courses cost thousands of dollars if you took them at a Bible college. We have made the registration fee very low so all can afford it. We can only do this because of your generous donations. We only request a suggested voluntary donation of $10 at each class session (tax deductible) to support the work of IHCS. If you can give more it is appreciated.
Feb 1 – Covenants & Rituals
Feb 8 – Blood Covenant Ritual
Feb 15 – Abraham & the Covenant
Feb 22 – Tabernacle – 1
Mar 1 – Tabernacle – 2
Mar 8 – High Priest
Mar 15 – Blood Covenant Preview
Mar 22 – Sin Offering
Mar 29 – Trespass Offering
Apr 5 – Burnt Offering
Apr 12 – Meal Offering
April 19 – Peace Offering
How to Pre-register:
Pre-register by completing the Registration Form on back or email Jackie Thornton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jackie at 832-527-8132. To avoid late registration, your $65 early bird fee must be received by January 22. Make your check to IHCS and mail to: Jackie Thornton, The Bethany Center at El Dorado Park, 2600 El Dorado Parkway, Suite 210, McKinney, TX 75070. We look forward to seeing you in class.
Students desiring credit may earn a Diploma in Hebraic-Christian Studies by completing all six IHCS courses with accompanying homework. Students desiring a degree may transfer their course work to one of several IHCS affiliated educational organizations. For more information on IHCS, see our web at www.rbooker.com.
THE BLOOD OF THE EVERLASTING COVENANT
Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep; through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. (Hebrews 13:20-21).
● God made an everlasting blood covenant with Himself on our behalf.
● Ancient people groups understood this and made blood covenants between themselves.
● The blood of the everlasting covenant is the master theme of the Bible.
● Every spiritual benefit God has for us flows out of the blood of the everlasting covenant.
● While God relates to us through His sacred blood covenant, few believers understand this subject.
● In IHCS JR100 you will not only learn the ancient covenant ritual but how Abraham believed in Jesus and the pictures of Jesus in the Tabernacle of Moses, the sacrificial offerings in Leviticus, the person and work of the High Priest, and much more. You will learn to “love Leviticus.”
● The Hebrew Bible is a picture book of Jesus. We cannot understand the Bible or God’s promises for us without a revelation of the blood of the everlasting covenant.
● If you want a fresh encounter with God, this teaching will literally explode inside you and change your life forever as you see Jesus as the full reality of the ancient blood covenant.
● Join us for this life-changing course as Dr. Victoria Sarvadi explains in-depth the ancient blood covenant rituals, how they picture Jesus and how we can walk in the covenant blessings of God. REGISTER NOW!
IHCS CLASS PRE-REGISTRATION FORM – Winter 2021
Late registration fee after January 22 is $75.